Organic Eggs on Flax Seed Toast With a Side of Greens
Brunch is by far my favorite meal! Eggs, bacon, bagels, don't forget the mimosas! I love that it's never rushed and it's a moment to just sit down and RELAX! We all have our favorite weekend brunch spots, but brunch at home is never a bad idea either, especially when it's ready in approximately 10 minutes! Here's my twist on stay-at-home brunch.
2 Organic Valley Medium Eggs
1 piece of Mestemacher Organic Flax Seed Bread
1 tbs Bolthouse Farms Creamy Balsamic Yogurt Dressing
1 handful of mixed greens
1/2 tomato chopped
It's pretty quick!
1. Heat a small pan and add about 1 tsp of olive oil once it's hot
2. Wait 2-3 minutes for the oil to heat, then crack two eggs over the pan
3. Once your eggs are cooking, pop your bread in the toaster
4. While the eggs are cooking, and the toast is toasting, chop your tomatoes and grab a handful of greens, add those both to your plate and drizzle your dressing on top
5. Once the whites of your eggs are opaque (and no longer runny) add salt and pepper and remove the pan from the heat
6. Spread Dijon Mustard on your toast
7. Use a spatula to slide your eggs out of the pan and on top of your toast
And voilà! Enjoy!
For more yummy goodness, check out the #FOOD section on the blog!