When Uncovered asked me what 6 items were on my holiday wish list this year, I will be honest, I had to rack my brain a little bit. I was also super flattered to be featured in the same article as Jennifer Bandier. Between Holiday Pop-Ups and shopping for everyone else, sometimes it's easy to forget about yourself! Which is another reason why we came up with 4 Easy Ways to Dress Up Comfort This Busy Holiday Season.
Here's a quick list of the items I added to my list (Mom, Dad, Hubby - hope you're reading this!).
1. A 90 minute Deep Tissue Massage at Exhale Spa Central Park South ($200.00), because I work hard and deserve it! Seriously – I think it’s so important to take care of yourself, and that includes a little pampering. :) Especially after working Holiday Markets!
2. A pair of my Rio Palm Print Joggers ($94.00), so I can dream of being in a tropical paradise during winter in New York (which usually feels like an eternity).
3. A few extra personal training sessions with my trainer, Natasha Corbett (inquire for pricing). She rocks!
4. I love oversized slouchy tops, and my Grey Dolman Sleeve Top ($94.00) goes perfect with my Palm Joggers. So I’ll take one of those as well! Thanks hubby, at least the shipping is free. ;)
5. Carbon38’s Thallium Printed Parka ($375.00), because it’s a-mazing. Love the print and zip + button details.
When things get busy this holiday season, don't forget to take a moment to think about you!