In a recent blog post, Our Top 3 Athleisure Girls on Instagram, Chase was our #1 Girl. Why? She's got the perfect combination of fitness, street wear, food, and just life in general on her Instagram feed. She also has a called Athleisurely, with phrases like "look good", "feel great", and "listen well" on the homepage Chase's blog is inspired by fashion, music, and wellness. Check out her IG feed here.
We recently interviewed Chase to find out what inspires her, where she works out, and what advice she has for young girls today. Read on to find out what she said!
1. We LOVE your blog Athleisurely. What inspired you to start it, and what keeps you going?
2. What were you doing before curating awesome athleisure outfits and sharing them with all fo us?
My background is in PR, social media and journalism. I currently work for BANDIER as the director of social media and original content which is a dream come true!
3. Are you all about juicing? If so, what's your favorite Juice Bar in NYC? If not, what are you all about? :)
I love juicing! I'm not super avid but always try to have a green juice a day. Juice Press is definitely my favorite. I also love Hu Kitchen!
4. Which 3 foods are always stocked in your fridge?
Cucumbers, hard boiled eggs and dark chocolate -- I am so boring!
5. Which songs are on your workout playlist right now?
6. Tell us your top 3 workout spots in NYC.
7. If you could, what piece of advice would you give to your younger self or a young girl today?
BANDIER actually had this quote printed on a pair of sneakers and I absolutely love it... "Confidence is the best outfit a girl can wear! Own it and rock it!"Tweet